Training Request Form
Do you represent a Police or Sheriff Department or Fire Department? Are you an EMT? Or are you simply a member of the community who wants to understand the Opioid epidemic and how you can help? If so, we can help you.
Shields Against Addiction was formed to help our communities. We offer a 3 hour training which includes:
- Removing the stigma of addiction (viewing the addict as a sick person rather than someone with moral failings)
- The identification of a person under the influence of various drugs
- The administration of the live saving drug, Naloxone.
To date, we have provided Opioid Trainings to over 500 First Responders in 3 states, including:
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Atlantic City, New Jersey
- San Francisco, California